Submitted by GrumZ on Tue, 2005-08-23 22:25.
Note: Updated for release 0.99.
This page put together all the problems that users can encounter when using nautilus-actions.
- After installing Nautilus-actions v0.99, I can't find how to start Nact and no "Manage Actions" item appears in Nautilus ?
- I've just upgraded to v0.99, and all my old configs have disappeared...
- I can't find the way to set several file patterns in the appearance conditions section in NACT ?
- When I run NACT v0.7, I have the message KeyError: 'LANG' and the program stops
- I've just upgraded nautilus-actions to version 0.6 with the rpm packages, but when I try to launch Nact, via the New Action... item in the contextual menu of Nautilus, nothing appears ?
- I've just installed nautilus-actions, but nothing appears in the contextual menu of Nautilus ?
- I run NACT v0.4 to edit my own configs, but no config are saved ?
- I want my program to open a file with %f or %m pattern but it doesn't open it or it tries to find it in my home folder ?