Nautilus-Actions 2.30.0 is out !
We are pleased to announce the latest stable release of Nautilus-Actions.
What is new in this release ?
This is rather a stabilisation of the 2.29.x serie.
For those who don't have yet tried them, this version will bring you a lot of enhancements:
- Implements full NautilusMenuprovider interface: this let the user define items which will be available when there is no selection, and will apply to current folder, either in the 'File' menu or in the toolbar
- The ability for the user to define a full hierarchy of actions with menus, submenus, and so on
- full drag and drop support
- Gracefully manage the read-only items, whether the action has been made mandatory by a sysadmin, or the I/O provider being itself not writable at all, or locked by a sysadmin.
- Ability to assign a keyboard accelerator to a predefined action via the nautilus-actions-run new program. nautilus-actions-run will automagically take into account the current Nautilus selection and apply it to your action (#435820 reported by Frederic Ruaudel).
- Let a sysadmin lock down its configuration by setting a mandatory GConf key "/apps/nautilus-actions/mandatory/na-gcond/locked" to true (#325520 reported by Frederic Ruaudel).
Nautilus-Actions has now a plugin architecture, to read and write menus and actions.
The full ChangeLog file is available here.
Nautilus-Actions 2.30.0 is available for download at:
sha1sum: 26e3d182c3916ce86f7214a093b79bfca0f89a14 md5sum: ba577d7fa88539b0431257927b2dc8be
Home page is here: http://www.nautilus-actions.org.
Bug reports are always welcomed at http://bugzilla.gnome.org.
All questions relative to Nautilus-Actions can also be posted on its
dedicated mailing list available at
Have a lot of fun with it !
The Nautilus-Actions maintainer(s).